Monday, November 18, 2013

I just found out that I will be training a new missionary starting Wednesday! A whole slew of emotions filled me at first, but now I am doing better. I am very sad to have Sister Hendertilo leaving me, but I know that she will do really well in Iona! She also has promised to come visit me in Nauvoo once she gets off her mission, so that makes the pain of separation a little easier :) I will be staying here in Rigby, and I am so excited! I love Rigby, and the people are wonderful. I will probably be here until the beginning of February, because you train a new missionary for two transfers. It will be a bit scary to be out on my own, but I feel a little more confident with each day that passes. 
This week has been really great. We committed a family to be baptized, and I am so excited that I get to continue teaching them! This week we have also started to teach two other families, and I am excited by their potential. 

I wish you all the best!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment